Indoor Soccer is READY TO GO!!
Want to have some fun, get some exercise, and engage your community??? Then the indoor soccer facility at Little Guatemala is the place for you!
- Space size: Similar to an elementary school basketball court (70ft x 40ft)
- Suggested Game Size: 5 v 5
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 5:00pm – 10:00pm / Saturday 7:00am – 10:00pm / Sunday closed
- Rules: All players must agree to and sign a waiver and code of conduct before playing.
- Available for: Rentals (for play or for a party), Pick-up Games, Leagues, Trainings, and Special Events
RENTALS FOR PLAY
Please call 828-448-5934 to schedule an hour, or more, on the field. Bring friends for some casual fun, a team to keep skills up or seek shelter in the case of rain, or any group (work, class, church) for some team building.
Hour rental = $60/hr
Pay in advance for 10 hours = $50/hr ($500)
RENTALS FOR PARTIES
This space is perfect for your next party! Call 828-5934 to reserve a slot for your event!
Starting rate = $300 for 3 hours, including time to set up and take down
We have tables, chairs, and sound system for your use.
Each additional hour is $100.
The use of the beautiful outdoor deck can be added for a fee. Please contact us for more information.
Hoping to get in some play, but you don't have enough folks for a whole game? Sign up for our Pick-up Games! Every Monday from 6-7pm, 7-8pm, and 8-9pm we host community pick up games. Please call 88-448-5934 ahead of time to reserve your spot in the game, and bring $5 to play.
WE CONSTANTLY RUN ADULT MEN'S LEAGUES!
CALL 828-448-5934 TO SEE WHEN THE NEXT ROUND STARTS!
The first place team will receive a prize of $1,000, and the second place team will receive a prize of $500.
The cost is $350 per team (at least 5, no more than 10 members) for the registration, and $35/team for a referee fee at each game.
Youth Programs (Leagues and Trainings)
Children of elementary school age can sign up for our leagues that run year round!
They last for 8 weeks and include excellent training from our Little Guatemala coaches, Saturday morning games, Wednesday evening trainings.
Middle School and High School:
Players in Middle and High School have two options for soccer programs at Little Guatemala:
- Summer Skills Program: 20 sessions through the summer to take their skills to the next level
- Individual/Small Group Training: available throughout the year, for either one on one training or in a group of 4.
Little Guatemala will periodically host special events that have to do with Guatemalan culture in the soccer field.